Thank you for trusting us with your saline tattoo removal and lightening. If you have any questions during the process please text us at (425) 743-4188, email us or message us directly on social media!
IT IS CRITICAL TO FOLLOW ALL AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS TO PREVENT COMPLICATIONS, SCARRING AND TO ACHIEVE THE OPTIMUM RESULTS.
1. KEEP THE AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/ Oxygen provides good and faster healing. CLEANSE THE AREA 4x a day with Saline. DAMPEN A PAPER TOWEL OR COTTON ROUND with SALINE & blot the area to clean. Make sure you wash your hands directly before cleaning the area to avoid infection.
2. DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray as best as you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet, gently pat dry.
3. NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TOBS, TANNING, OR EXERCISE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. DO NOT DISRUPT THE SCABBING PROCESS (I.E. NO PICKING, SCRATCHING, ETC). All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the lifting process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
5. Treat the area with TLC. DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT COULD COULD CAUSE ISSUES OR PROBLEMS TO THE TREATED AREA.
6. ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF apply moisturizing aftercare 3-4 times a day for a minimum of 4 weeks or until next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the moisturizing aftercare until the scabbing has naturally fallen off. A great source of a moisturizing aftercare would be Vitamin E oil + Hustle Butter, alternating each application.
Things to keep in mind:
- It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions.
- Lightening unwanted pigment can be a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a saline lightening product or laser removal. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results within 2-6 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted, the location, the skin type and how much needs to be lightened for the desired result. In many cases, only a percentage of the pigment needs to be lightened and then we can continue the correction process by either color correcting, color shifting, or doing a tattoo coverup.
- Results can not be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.
- If at any time you have green or yellow puss in the area of the lightening procedure, or any concerns at all, please contact us immediately.